A project mostly done just to get painting, so it’s far from perfect and I didn’t take time to blend it out at all. Focus was on playing with some OSL and then I decided to try sculpting a base, so this is a huge step forward despite the lack of blending on it.
Unfortunately, I used some liners to give character to the stone and haven’t sealed the mini, so it’s pretty shiny along the walls and you can’t see any of the subtlety there. I’ll hit it with dullcote and see if I can get better pics and update this post later, if so. And though my intention was to not blend, I /may/ go back and do just a minor blend pass on the blue OSL highlight on the wall because that’s bugging me 🙂
Hope you enjoy!