Seza WIP 5

Ok, back to Seza! I spent some time thinking of how I want to approach this, since it’s (for me) a pretty challenging project. I decided to use a technique I first tried on Goldar a long time ago and put in a simple hue scheme and focus on value for the initial painting. I went with desaturated blues over the initial Blue Flame base coat: Military Blue, Midnight Blue and Blue Liner. I’d like to spend some time learning to paint in the lower values on this, too.

Seza_WIP_11.jpgSeza_WIP_12.jpg

Of course, this is really rough, just getting an idea of the overall look and I like the colors (I did reject a few more saturated blues along the way). Definitely should’ve assembled the skirts after painting and saved myself a hassle.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *